One of the best parts of summer in Vancouver is all of the free activities and festivals we get to enjoy. A highlight for the last seventeen years has been the weekly salsa dancing at Robson Square in Downtown Vancouver.
Free Salsa Dancing at Robson Square
- Sunday July 17, 24, 31, and August 7, 14, 2022
Try the free beginner salsa dance lesson at 3:00pm, watch the dance performances at 5:00pm, or just check out the social dancing throughout the afternoon.
Here’s the schedule each week:
Free Beginner Salsa Dance Lesson
Organized by Jennifer and Stephen Dancey of Dancey Events, the dances are run by a team of volunteers from Vancouver’s salsa dance community.
More free events this summer:
- Free Outdoor Movies in Downtown Vancouver
- Free Outdoor Movies in Stanley Park
- Fridays on Front in New Westminster
- Vancouver Pride Society Summer Event Schedule
- Honda Celebration of Light Fireworks
- Shipyards Live in North Vancouver
Want more salsa? Book a harbour tour with Vancouver Salsa Cruises and hit the water in style! Take a lesson, dance on three floors aboard the MV Britannia, enjoy DJs, catering, the beautiful sights and more.