It’s one of the city’s hottest summer events, in the coolest location! Vancouver Salsa Cruises are back again this summer aboard the gorgeous MV Britannia, offering three levels of music and dancing with the best local DJs.
Aboard a Vancouver Salsa Cruise they offer a beginner salsa lesson and play a mix of all types of Latin music on the lower level and main level while the upper deck is a mix of Latin, Top 40 and club hits. There’s also Mexican food options courtesy of Las Autenticas. Whether you want to partake in a night of lessons and dancing or just sit back and watch the city’s stunning scenery both on and off the boat, it will be a night to remember!
Vancouver Salsa Cruises 2022 Schedule
- Fiesta Blanca July 2 at 8:30pm, get tickets
- Salsa Cruise August 6 at 8:30pm, get tickets
- Afternoon Family Cruise August 14 at 2:00pm, get tickets
- Salsa Cruise August 20 at 8:30pm, get tickets
- Afternoon Family Cruise August 28 at 2:00pm, get tickets
- Salsa Cruise September 10 at 8:30pm, get tickets
All events take place aboard the MV Britannia docked at 501 Denman St in Vancouver.
Enter to Win
I have a pair of tickets to give away to the Fiesta Blanca cruise on Saturday, July 2nd. Here’s how you can enter to win:Win Tickets to Vancouver Salsa Cruises July 2
Follow Vancouver Salsa Cruises on Instagram for the latest updates. Miss604 is proud to be a sponsor this season.