The ultimate girls weekend is almost here! The 17th annual West Coast Women’s Show is largest women’s event in Western Canada, where you can shop ‘til you drop and save at over 400 booths.
Enjoy incredible entertainment on 4 stages, including celebrity speakers, fashion shows, cooking demonstrations, wellness & beauty secrets, a community entertainment showcase, calendar firefighters and so much more. Celebrity guests include Colin & Justin, Melissa Claire Egan from The Young and the Restless, Top Chef Canada’s Trevor Bird, kid celebrity chef Skylar Sinow, and more!
West Coast Women’s Show
- When: Friday October 20, 2017 from 1:00pm to 9:30pm; Saturday October 21, 2017 from 10:00am to 9:00pm; Sunday October 22, 2017 from 11:00am to 5:00pm.
- Where: TRADEX in Abbotsford (1190 Cornell Street)
- Tickets: At the door: Adults $12; Seniors (65+) $9; Seniors (65+) Friday from 1:00 to 5:00pm $7 (no coupon required); Youth (13 – 17) $9; Children (6 – 12) $4; Children (5 & under) are free. Save $2 online or when you buy at any Lower Mainland London Drugs.
- Friday is Seniors Discount Day $7 from 1:00pm to 5:00pm (65 + years)
Friday is also Girls Night Out with the Calendar Firefighters Fashion Show (Main Stage) 7:30pm
- Saturday is Girls Night Out with the Calendar Firefighters Fashion Show (Main Stage) 7:30pm
- Sunday is Mothers & Daughters Day
I have a 4 pack of tickets to give away to the West Coast Women’s Show. Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Like, comment on or share this post on Facebook (1 entry)
- Click below to get another entry by posting on Twitter:
[clickToTweet tweet=”RT to enter to win tickets to the West Coast Women’s Show @WCWomensShow http://ow.ly/fha030fQfLX” quote=” Click to enter via Twitter” theme=”style6″]
I will draw three winners at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Tuesday, October 17, 2017.
Follow the West Coast Women’s Show on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more information.
Update The winner is Bev Siebert Goertz!