The 39th annual Women of Distinction Awards presented by Scotiabank will take place on May 26, 2022 and this is your opportunity to recognize an outstanding woman or business operating in the Lower Mainland by nominating them for an award.
2022 YWCA Women of Distinction Awards
Award categories are:
- Arts, Culture & Design
- Business & the Professions
- Community Champion
- Education, Training & Development
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Environmental Sustainability
- Health & Wellness
- Reconciliation in Action – this award honours two unique women; an Indigenous leader and an ally, working independently and committed to finding a new way forward.
- Research, the Sciences & Technology
- Young Woman of Distinction
- Outstanding Workplace*
*Does your organization care about diversity and inclusion? Does it support and respond to the diverse needs of its employees? Does it proactively support the success and advancement of women? If you answered yes to all these questions, consider nominating your organization for the Outstanding Workplace award.
The YWCA strongly encourage nominations that recognize the contributions of Black, Indigenous and People of Colour, as well as LGBTQ2S+ individuals.
Nominations will close on Friday, December 3, 2021 at 5:00pm PST.
YWCA Metro Vancouver
YWCA Metro Vancouver is dedicated to achieving women’s equality. Their mission is to touch lives help build bright futures for women and their families through advocacy and integrated services that foster economic independence, wellness and equal opportunities.
Miss604 is a proud sponsor of the YWCA Women of Distinction Awards, since 2010.
Related: YWCA Women of Distinction Awards 2021 Nominees, YWCA Women of Distinction Awards 2021 Recipients