This Mother’s Day you can give the very best of our own bountiful backyard when you send a mom in your life the Langley Fresh Mother’s Day Gift Box. This perfectly packaged parcel features an assortment of carefully curated products, all sourced from the Township of Langley.
Langley Fresh Mother’s Day Gift Box
Where to Order: Online here
Cost: $65 which includes a $5 donation to the Langley Food Bank
How to Receive: From Tourism Langley (5385 216 Street, Unit #220, Langley). Pick up is available as of Monday, April 12th, open 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
There are fewer than 100 gift boxes available so book yours soon. Here’s what’s included:
Chuckling Duckling Farm: Oatmeal Milk & Honey Soap
- Chuckling Duckling brings you a line of bath, body, and home products to delight and soothe your skin and enrich your senses all while respecting the planet. All their products are hand-made using natural ingredients, growing what they can and buying locally when possible to support local farmers and producers.
- Product: This soothing soap is the perfect blend of goat milk, oatmeal and organic honey. Oatmeal gently exfoliates while the honey is naturally antibacterial, so it’s great for acne prevention and treatment. It is rich in antioxidants and is extremely moisturizing and soothing.
Festina Lente Estate Winery: Pure Wildflower Honey (250ml/340g)
- The words “Festina Lente” in Latin mean “make haste slowly,” and that is exactly what Festina Lente Estate Winery’s philosophy is in regard to creating Mead (Honey Wine). On a 5-acre hobby farm in Langley, owner Teresa Townsley began her journey into the creation of Festina Lente. As both a professional beekeeper and winemaker, Teresa believed that it was in her best interest to explore the lost tradition of Mead.
- Product: Pure Wildflower Honey is made by the happy bees that call Festina Lente home. This coarse filtered honey makes a great substitution for sugar in your baking or drinks and is a great addition to a charcuterie board.
Full Bloom Lavender Farm: Dried Lavender Bundle
- Located in South Langley, Full Bloom Lavender Farm is one of Metro Vancouver’s only public Lavender Farms. Come walk among the rows of lavender and take in the scent of a field in bloom. Fresh and dried lavender is available for purchase, as well as an assortment of lavender products.
- Product: This fragrant bundle of dried lavender will add a pop of colour to your space and leave it smelling fresh.
Juliet 925: Moon Disc Pendant 18” Necklace
- Anita Bisset of Juliet 925 shapes sterling silver, recycled 10k gold and gold-filled metals into beautiful jewellery. Each link of every chain is hand-crafted to produce pieces of exceptional, unique style. You can shop online or book an appointment to visit the studio in the Fort Langley village. Beyond chains, Anita creates rings and earrings: from funky and chunky, to delicate and fine.
- Product: You’ll be singing “By the light of the silvery moon” when you put on this shiny, hammered silver moon pendant. This 18” necklace was hand-forged in the Juliet 925 studio from solid North American refined sterling silver.
Tracycakes Bakery Café: Scone Kit
- Tracycakes is a quaint restaurant and bakery that specializes in high tea, scrumptious baked goods, made-from-scratch soup, sandwiches, paninis, and over 40 flavours of delectable cupcakes. With locations both in the heart of downtown Abbotsford and the charming community of Murrayville, the cafes provide a welcoming escape from the busy outside world with their elegant décor, hospitable staff, and homemade treats.
- Product: Tracycakes has put together everything you need to make their mouth-watering scones from the comfort of your own home, it even comes with an instruction card and a container of raspberry jam.
Enter to Win
I have a Langley Fresh Mother’s Day Gift Box to give away to one lucky winner! Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Thursday, April 15, 2021. Winner must be able to pick up the prize from the Tourism Langley offices. UPDATE: The winner is Sharon!
Related: Horseback Trail Riding in Campbell Valley Park, Savour Summer With a Langley Staycation