Trying to see what’s open on Christmas Day in Vancouver? We’ve got a list of a few activities, attractions, and displays that will be available December 25, 2023.
Lights & Festive Displays
- Visit St Paul’s Lights of Hope in front of the historic hospital site Downtown Vancouver.
- Tip: The Wall Centre across the street has a lovely lighted display on their trees out front, a great photo op
- Lights at Lafarge will be open (and free) all around Town Centre Park in Coquitlam.
- Gingerbread Lane at the Hyatt Vancouver has a display of amazing creations by talented students, amateurs, and professional bakers setup in the lobby.
- Liven Up Coal Harbour displays will be lit up along the waterfront from Canada Place all the way down to the Westin Bayshore.
- The Christmas Tree outside the Vancouver Art Gallery, also the one at Bentall Centre (on Dunsmuir across from Burrard Station)
- Granville Island Festive Lights (with complimentary parking after 6:00pm) Walk the expansive grounds of Granville Island’s almost 40 acres covered in lighted displays. Highlights include a stunning oversized star in the centre of the Public Market courtyard, and the Edison bulbs along Railspur Artisan District. NOTE: The market and Net Loft will be closed though.
- The Robson Square Ice Rink will be open for skating on Christmas Day from 11:00am to 5:00pm.
- Visit the Peak of Christmas at Grouse Mountain for some mountaintop activities including The Light Walk, skating, and more.
- Mt Seymour will be open for skiing.
- Trout Lake Community Centre will be open from 10:30am to 3:30pm.
- The Vancouver Aquarium will be open from 10:00am to 3:30pm.
- Christmas at Canada Place is always open! This free, family experience captures the spirit of the season with beautifully decorated Avenue of Christmas Trees, the nostalgic Woodward’s Windows and a winter wonderland display.
If you have any other events to add, send them in via the contact form and I’ll include them.
Related: Free Holiday Activities in Vancouver & The Valley; 10 Free Holiday Light Displays Around Vancouver
Follow Miss604Holidays this season for the latest arts and culture activities, attraction and event news »