It’s become a new tradition in my family: Shopping the Christmas Store at Potters at the start of the season to see the latest displays, pick up new ornaments, decor, and even crackers (the kind with toys inside). This is the largest store of its kind in Western Canada, with 28,000 sq ft of holiday cheer inside the Potters Nursery garden centre in Surrey.
The Christmas Store at Potters
- Where: 19158 48th Ave, Surrey
- When: Open daily through December 24. Saturday to Tuesdays, 9:00am to 6:00pm; Wednesday to Friday 9:00am to 8:00pm.
- All visitors are requested to wear a mask and respect physical-distancing guidelines.
It’s not just a shopping experience, it’s a holiday attraction! Everything is carefully curated, thoughtfully displayed, and meticulously organized over the course of the year all to bring you and your family joy for the holidays.
This is the only store in the region where you can find tens of thousands of holiday-related items, let alone 50,000 ornaments to choose from. It’s your one stop shop for decorating items, gifts (from hot sauces and gadgets to candies and housewares), toys and puzzles, a gift area of pets, fashions and accessories, and stocking stuffers.
Their themed displays will inspire. From the Candy Land Sweet Tree to Gnomes & Elves, to the Dark Room illuminated by an incredible array of themed tree-light sets, including favourites like The Grinch, Star Wars, Peanuts, Christmas Vacation, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and even retro Bubble Lights.
Follow Potters on Instagram and Facebook for more info.
I have a $100 gift card to give away to The Christmas Store at Potters. Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Follow Potters and Miss604 on Instagram (1 entry)
- Follow Potters and Miss604 on Facebook, and leave a comment on this Facebook post (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 9:00am on Monday, November 29, 2021. UPDATE! The winner is Shaveta!