At the beginning of May, it was announced that stores would be closing permanently and now with merchandise that’s ready to move one last time, Army & Navy is hosting a liquidation sale.
Army & Navy is Hosting a Liquidation Sale
Army & Navy will be opening its doors one last time for a multimillion-dollar liquidation sale in New Westminster (Army & Navy – 502 Columbia Street) and Calgary, beginning Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 10:00am local time.
Founder Sam Cohen’s philosophy of “Buy cheap, sell cheap. Pass the deal onto the customer” will be on full display with the entire store inventory of fresh goods, in all departments, on sale. For ladies’ spring-summer apparel and shoes, that means 40% off, with all other inventory, including men’s apparel, workwear, fishing and outdoor supplies, plus groceries at a 25% discount.
The 80,000 square foot New Westminster store will host the sale, adhering to all government guidelines on safety and cleaning.
- In New Westminster, 4000+ pairs of women’s shoes, originally priced at $49.99 for the annual shoe sale will be an additional 40% off. Brand names include Nine West, Naturalizer, BCBG, Anne Klein, Sam Edelman, Hush Puppy and Bandolino.
- Fishing gear that includes the industry’s top brands, among them, Shimano, Daiwa. Gibbs, Fenwick, Scotty and more will be offered at a 25% discount
- Outdoor gear featuring Coleman, Kuma, Yanes, Coghlans and World Famous will also be discounted at 25%
- Men’s work boots and workwear with names that include Dickies, Caterpillar, Reebok, and Viking will see an additional 25% savings
- Bedding, bath & housewares, along with luggage and groceries — 25% off
The conclusion of the sale is TBD.