Over the last few years, Squamish has become our favourite weekend getaway destination. As the Outdoor Recreation Capital of Canada, it offers panoramic mountain and ocean views, pulse-racing climbs and paddles, soul-soothing walks by the river as eagles soar above, fun community events and festivals, as well as great food and local beer.
This month, Sunwolf Lodge and the Sea to Sky Gondola want to make sure that you get the opportunity to explore the very best of this Sea to Sky destination by offering up an incredible prize pack for one lucky Miss604 reader.
Win a Squamish Winter Adventure Prize Pack
The Squamish Winter Adventure Prize Pack I have to give away (valued at $550) includes:
- Two Adult Winter Passes at the Sea to Sky Gondola ($200)
- Two Candlelight Dinners at the Summit Lodge at the Sea to Sky Gondola ($75)
- Sunwolf Sleep with the Eagles Package for one night that includes their Eagle Viewing Float Trip for two and a stay in a cozy riverside cabin. Valid for two people ($285)
Sunwolf is conveniently located just 45mins from Vancouver, and 30mins from Whistler, on the banks of the Cheakamus & Cheekye rivers. The Sea to Sky Gondola takes you 885 metres above Howe Sound with beautiful views of the ocean and surrounding mountains, a 100 metre suspension bridge, a full-service restaurant, two cafes, one bar. Two, easy interpretive trails and numerous challenging backcountry hikes for nature and outdoor enthusiasts.
You can use the winter passes for the Sea to Sky Gondola anytime, the Candlelight Dinner is available on Fridays and Saturdays in December, and the Sunwolf Lodge stay is also for a Friday or Saturday overnight. Valid dates to use this package are December 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, and 27th.
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment naming who you would take on this adventure with you (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
Since this prize is only valid in the month of December, I’ll keep this contest run short and sweet, drawing a winner at 5:00pm on Thursday, December 4, 2014.
Update The winner is Kim Rees!