Harrison Hot Springs Resort is the ultimate destination for a weekend getaway, located just 90 minutes from downtown Vancouver. Its sandy beaches along Harrison Lake, mountain views, farm-gate shopping, and hot spring pools are just the ticket for melting away the stresses of city life.
The resort itself has a variety of dining options (like the legendary Copper Room), and has easy access to nearby golf courses, fishing excursions, kayaking (boat rentals) — on top of their own mineral hot springs pools and spa treatments.
While you’re staying in Harrison, you can also explore local farms (from cheese and garlic to herbs, hazelnuts and berries) who are a part of the local Circle Farm Tour or you can head out on the river for an eco-tour by boat. I’ve even tried my hand at sturgeon fishing, setting out from the resort.
- A welcome bottle of BC wine to toast your friendship
- Two nights midweek accommodation in the West Tower, Sunday through Thursday
- Breakfast for two each morning at The Lakeside Café
- 55-minute relaxation massage, per person or $230 value in treatments at the resort’s Healing Springs Spa
The Girlfriends Spa Getaway package goes for $579-$639 depending on the season but you could win it all at no cost. Here’s how to enter the draw:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 3:00pm on Thursday, May 2, 2013. Must be 19+ to enter. Dates/booking subject to availability. Follow Harrison Hot Spring Resort on Facebook and Twitter for more information about local events, dining, tours, and getaway packages.
Update The winner is Sherry F!