My last Archives Photos of the Day were a collection of summertime photos found thanks to the Vancouver Archives and Vancouver Public Library‘s online photograph directories. This week, as summer has truly arrived with sunshine and high temperatures, I thought it would be most fitting to focus on the lovely month of August. All of the photos in this post were tagged, taken, and categorized under the word “August” throughout Vancouver history.
- Enter here to win tickets to see the Barra MacNeils in North Van (until Nov 17)
- Enter here to win tickets to A Charlie Brown Holiday Double Bill (until Nov 19)
- Enter here to win a Date Night to Akram Khan’s Chotto Desh plus $50 for dinner at Silk Vancouver (until Nov 18)
- Enter here to win a $100 gift card for Potters Christmas Store (until Nov 23)
- Enter here to win a $50 Indigo gift card (until Nov 17)
- Enter here to win tickets to see Ed the Sock's War on Stupid tour (until Nov 22)
- View a complete list of contests »