Boy have I got a site for you, unfortunately for me. I used to check out this one ‘Vancouver Events’ web page cause it had some really interesting upcoming activities that I couldn’t find listed anywhere else. From fund raising dinners to concerts, it was a really great source. Though it seems as of late, it’s been inundated and completely absorbed by meet ‘n mingle postings for area singles.
Here are a couple of current events for singles in Vancouver listed on what used to be my most informative event listing site:
- Vancouver singles into to rock climbing – Jan. 29 @ 9:00pm
- Vancouver singles starlight snowshoeing – Jan 31 @ 6:00pm
- Vancouver singles rack’em up pool night – Feb. 8 @ 7:00pm
- Vancouver singles comedy night – Feb. 14 @ 7:00pm
- Vancouver singles intro to chocolate making – Feb 19 @ 6:00pm
- Vancouver singles intro to bartending – Feb 26 @6:45pm
Singles have all the fun! Well, I’m since not single, I really would like to have my event site back.
It seems like most of these postings are done by a company called Meet Market Adventures. Aside from having a name that makes me cringe, I know nothing about this organization and how reputable it may be. In any case, I need a new source for event info aside from like HOB.ca for concerts or upcoming.org. And Bradley, if you want more info on the events listed above, just visit www.meetmarketadventures.com, eh.