Single In Vancouver

meetmarketball.jpgBoy have I got a site for you, unfortunately for me. I used to check out this one ‘Vancouver Events’ web page cause it had some really interesting upcoming activities that I couldn’t find listed anywhere else. From fund raising dinners to concerts, it was a really great source. Though it seems as of late, it’s been inundated and completely absorbed by meet ‘n mingle postings for area singles.

Here are a couple of current events for singles in Vancouver listed on what used to be my most informative event listing site:

• Vancouver singles into to rock climbing – Jan. 29 @ 9:00pm
  • Vancouver singles starlight snowshoeing – Jan 31 @ 6:00pm
  • Vancouver singles rack’em up pool night – Feb. 8 @ 7:00pm
  • Vancouver singles comedy night – Feb. 14 @ 7:00pm
  • Vancouver singles intro to chocolate making – Feb 19 @ 6:00pm
  • Vancouver singles intro to bartending – Feb 26 @6:45pm

Singles have all the fun! Well, I’m since not single, I really would like to have my event site back.

It seems like most of these postings are done by a company called Meet Market Adventures. Aside from having a name that makes me cringe, I know nothing about this organization and how reputable it may be. In any case, I need a new source for event info aside from like HOB.ca for concerts or upcoming.org. And Bradley, if you want more info on the events listed above, just visit www.meetmarketadventures.com, eh.

1. BradleyMonday, January 29th, 2007 — 4:02pm PST

*sigh* another reminder of how alone i am THANKS ALOT

2. JennyMonday, January 29th, 2007 — 4:38pm PST

You’ve already signed up for ‘singles starlight snowshoeing ‘ haven’t you !

3. GZ ExpatMonday, January 29th, 2007 — 4:43pm PST

Stalkers paradise.

4. Miss604Monday, January 29th, 2007 — 5:17pm PST

this is the same event site that had “nude family swim night” posted 😐 i swear that’s not what made it my fave event site though….

5. BradleyMonday, January 29th, 2007 — 7:53pm PST

nude family night?

ewwwwwww

Grandma is sitting in the shallow end and her boobs in the deep end if you knowwhatimean

6. BradleyMonday, January 29th, 2007 — 7:55pm PST

p.s. “meet market” is almost genius name for it haha

7. melWednesday, January 31st, 2007 — 9:53pm PST

yeah.. I’ve noticed a big assurgency of single things lately… meetups, urban mixers, lunches, etc. It all *sounds* like fun to all your ladies hooked up but, trust me, same shit, just different locations 🙂