Registration is now open for the winter break day camp for kids in Stanley Park. Through nature-based education, games, activities, and crafts, campers will learn about the park’s ecosystems during the cold season and the animals that call them home.
Winter Day Camp for Kids in Stanley Park
- Dates: January 2-5, 2024
- Times: 9:00am to 4:00pm daily
- Location: Stanley Park (610 Pipeline Road, Vancouver)
- Registration: Now open online. Available for ages 6-11 years old.
- $260 for non-members, $220 for members.
- Want to become a member of the Stanley Park Ecology Society? Sign up here!
Winter Wildlife EcoCamp offers an exciting immersion into the winter realm of Stanley Park. From winter birding adventures to looking for wildlife tracks in the silent forests, EcoCamp offers the opportunity for kids to connect with nature, even in the cold.
For more information about Stanley Park EcoCamps and other SPES programs, follow along on Facebook and Instagram.
Stanley Park Ecology Society promotes awareness of and respect for the natural world through collaborative leadership in environmental education, research, and conservation in Stanley Park. Miss604’s Rebecca Bollwitt is a Board Executive of SPES.
Follow Miss604Holidays this season for the latest arts and culture activities, attraction and event news »