As the holiday season approaches, the spirit of giving takes center stage, and you can give the wonderful gift of your time by becoming a volunteer at an Aunt Leah’s tree lot.
Volunteer with Aunt Leah’s Tree Lots
For almost 30 years, Aunt Leah’s Trees has sold Christmas trees to fund programs that provide foster youth and young mothers with the support they require on their journey to independence. These programs offer safe housing, food security, life skills, and employment training.
Aunt Leah’s Trees has a goal to have trees in the homes of over 5,000 families this year; a goal that can be completed with your help. There’s a position for everyone looking to contribute from November 25 to December 17 at all of Aunt Leah’s Tree lots locations. View the volunteer guide and sign up to volunteer for the location, time, and position that suits you best.
Vancouver Shift Times:
- Daily from 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Daily from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Daily from 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Burnaby and Coquitlam Shift Times:
- Monday through Thursday from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Monday through Thursday from 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Friday through Sunday from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Friday through Sunday from 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Weekends 10:00am to 2:00pm
Aunt Leah’s Trees has 3 locations across Vancouver, Burnaby, and Coquitlam with shifts for volunteers daily. From November 25th to December 17th, sign up for any time slot at any location available.
- Vancouver: St. Stephen’s United Church at 54th and Granville St 7025 Granville St
- Open Hours: Monday through Sunday from 10:00am to 8:00pm
- Burnaby: All Saints Anglican Church at Royal Oak and Rumble 7405 Royal Oak Ave
- Open Hours: Monday through Thursday from 1:00pm to 8:00pm; Friday and Sunday from 10:00am to 8:00pm; Saturdays until 5:00pm
- Coquitlam: Eagle Ridge United Church 2813 Glen Dr
- Open Hours: Monday through Thursday from 1:00pm to 8:00pm and Friday through Sunday from 10:00am to 8:00pm
Follow Miss604Holidays this season for the latest arts and culture activities, attraction and event news »