Vancouver Heritage Week 2023by
The Vancouver Heritage Foundation presents Vancouver Heritage Week February 20-26, 2023, celebrating the theme “Always in All Ways”, which invites you to explore your community’s heritage in all the ways that excite you.
Vancouver Heritage Week 2023
- What: Places That Matter Community Celebration
- When: February 22, 2023 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Where: Heritage Hall, 3102 Main Street
- Admission: By donation, register online here
To kick off the week, join a family-friendly evening of storytelling, music, table displays, and light refreshments at Heritage Hall. There will be a scavenger hunt, and over 25 meet and greet tables with books and items for sale to celebrate Heritage Week.
This evening will feature storytellers:
- The Militant Mothers of Raymur
- Japanese Canadian Hastings Park Interpretive Centre Society
- Vancouver Poet Laureate
- Vancouver Heritage Fairs
- Aaron Chapman
Visit with Hogan’s Alley Society, Historic Joy Kogawa House, Francophone Village, Chinese Canadian Historical Society of BC and many more.
Find more info and events on the VHF website (including a sold out walk in Mount Pleasant with John Atkin), and for a full list of Heritage Week events across the province, visit the Heritage BC website.