Laughter and Love with The Improv Centre this Valentine’s Dayby
The Improv Centre (“TIC”) on Granville Island has a hilarious lineup of loveable Valentine’s programming for the month of February.
Improv Centre Valentine’s Day Programming
Single, Not Single
- Fridays and Saturdays at 9:30pm from Friday, February 3 to Saturday, February 25.
- Whether You’re coupled, throupled or none of the above, audiences will have a belly-aching, heart-breaking good time as TIC performers explore the ups and downs of relationships – or lack thereof!
Kiss & Tell
- February 14, 2023 at 7:30pm
- Like an IKEA trip taken too soon in the relationship, this could go sideways in a very funny way. Three real life couples will compete in this hilarious, improvised take on love, comedy, and finding that ‘someone special’. Kiss & Tell will leave audience members gleefully wondering, “how well do I really know my sweetheart?”
Happy Un-Valentine’s Day
- February 15, 2023 at 7:30pm
- Bring your pals and join in on exploring the unromantic in us all. This 90 minute show explores the fun of disliking this holiday.
Tickets start at $26.50 and are available online or in person at the TIC Box Office (1502 Duranleau St) on Granville Island.
- Thursdays at 7:30pm February 2-23, 2023
- This pay-what-you-can show celebrates dating, relationships, and everything in between. First Date? Anniversary? Just another Thursday? Head on over for a hilarious twist on your next date during a spicy night full of laughs, lust, and love.
Book your tickets today for a fun night out in the city where belly laughs abound and good times will be had by all, no matter your relationship status.
Related: Valentine’s Day in Vancouver