BC’s largest ever charity bingo event, the Big BC Bingo, has just been announced for October 1-2, 2022 and will feature up to $1 million dollars in cash prizes and appearances by beloved TV game show icon, Vanna White!
The Big BC Bingo will support Variety BC, the Cerebral Palsy Association of BC, CKNW Kids’ Fund, Coast Mental Health Foundation, Italian Cultural Centre and West Coast Kids Cancer Foundation.
“I’m looking forward to raising ‘Big Money’ for these organizations and the great work that they do. I hope to see all of our Vancouver and British Columbia fans there,” says Vanna White.
The Big BC Bingo
UPDATE: Venue change and single date change
- When: Saturday October 1, 2022 only
- 9:30am, 2:30pm, 5:30pm sessions
Pacific Coliseum at the PNEEvent will now at take place at Hastings Racecourse. Use the Club House entrance, parking gate 6 off of Renfrew St
- How to Join: Get tickets online now or by calling the ticket hotline 604-252-3700.
- A single session (15 games plus bonus game opportunities) for $139.50 or for a full three-session day pass $350.00 (45 games plus bonus game opportunities)
“Variety is pleased to be partnering with our colleagues in the not-for-profit sector and jointly coming together to present this fun and exciting two-day event,” said George Pitman, Variety BC Board Chair.
The event will be like no other bingo event you’ve seen with amazing jackpots, celebrity hosts, live entertainers, great food and beverages, and a TV game show icon. All for six amazing causes! Don’t miss out on this exciting fundraising experience – where you could also win big.
Presenting sponsor Hastings Racecourse, Platinum sponsor White Spot, Venue sponsor The Pacific National Exhibition, and Miss604 is the proud social media sponsor of the Big BC Bingo for BC charities
- 600 participants per session
- Average session is 90 mins, with 15 games per session
- Accessible parking is available
- This is now taking place at Hastings Racecourse
- This is now a single day event October 1