Nominations Open for the 2023 YWCA Women of Distinction Awardsby
Nominations for the 40th annual YWCA Women of Distinction Awards are now open! This is your opportunity to recognize an outstanding woman or business operating in the Lower Mainland by nominating them for an award.
Nominations Open for the 2023 YWCA Women of Distinction Awards
Award categories are:
- Arts, Culture & Design
- Business & the Professions
- Community Champion
- Education, Training & Development
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Environmental Sustainability
- Health & Wellness
- Reconciliation in Action – this award honours two unique women; an Indigenous leader and an ally, working independently and committed to finding a new way forward.
- Research, the Sciences & Technology
- Young Woman of Distinction
- Outstanding Workplace
Deadline: Friday, December 2, 2022, 5:00pm
The YWCA strongly encourage nominations that recognize the contributions of Black, Indigenous and People of Colour, as well as LGBTQ2S+ individuals. These awards honour all women, including trans women.
Visit the YWCA website for a full list of nomination criteria, eligibility, tips on how to nominate, and more. View the FAQ page for answers to frequently asked questions or watch this video on how to successfully submit a nomination. Browse a list of the incredible 2022 nominees and recipients for inspiration.
YWCA Metro Vancouver
YWCA Metro Vancouver is dedicated to achieving women’s equality. Their mission is to touch lives help build bright futures for women and their families through advocacy and integrated services that foster economic independence, wellness and equal opportunities.
Miss604 is a proud sponsor of the YWCA Women of Distinction Awards, since 2010.