This Saturday Family Services of the North Shore (“FSNS”) is excited to once again host Beer by the Pier, welcoming friends and neighbours to come together to sip, snack, mingle, and most importantly, raise funds to support those in the community that need access to critical mental health services.
Featuring local craft breweries, delicious wine, amazing food, a silent auction, and live music, funds raised at the event will support vulnerable children and youth on the North Shore struggling with their mental health.
Beer by the Pier Supports Family Services of the North Shore Programs
“Our business loves everything about Beer by the Pier and the ways we were able to align our business objectives while helping our community.” Oliver Webbe, CEO, Presenting Sponsor Darwin Properties Ltd.
Beer by the Pier is raising funds for FSNS’s Child and Youth Programs which include their Thrive Family Programs, PROUD2BE LGBTQ2S+ support, Jessie’s Legacy Eating Disorders Prevention and Awareness program, and Child & Youth Counselling.
If you weren’t able to get a ticket to the event you can still support the cause through the online auction, which is now open, and donations are also accepted.
Family Services of the North Shore is committed to making a deep and lasting impact, with the vision of a healthy community where everyone can live full and meaningful lives. They fulfill this through counselling, support, education, and volunteer engagement opportunities. Their programs and services include:
- LGBTQ2S+ counselling, groups, and support for children and youth, parents and caregivers through PROUD2BE
- Counselling for all ages and stages of life with our caring, experienced therapists
- Resources and support for eating disorders and disordered eating through Jessie’s Legacy
- Free drop-in programs for parents and caregivers with children 0-6 years through Thrive Family Programs
- Regular connection, resources, and grief support for family caregivers and seniors through Seniors and Caregivers Connect
- Holiday gift baskets, grocery support, and connection through the Christmas Bureau
For more information, visit the Family Services of the North Shore website and follow the Beer by the Pier Instagram account for event updates.
Miss604 is proud to be a sponsor of this event.