The Portobello West Holiday Market returns to Yaletown this season with over 60 vendors lighting up the Roundhouse for one of the city’s most beloved shopping experiences. I also have a very exciting prize package to give away, filled with goodies from four vendors, valued at $260!
Portobello West Holiday Market 2021
- When: Saturday, November 20 & Sunday, November 21 – 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Where: Roundhouse Community Arts & Recreation Centre (181 Roundhouse Mews, Vancouver)
- Admission: Buy online $5 for adults, kids 12 and under free
- Safety protocols will be in place. All attendees will be required to provide proof of full (double) vaccination by showing their Vaccine Passport with matching ID. Masks mandatory.
Shop safely from a curated selection of exquisite offerings for you and your loved ones, including fashion, jewellery, art, home decor, skin care, and more. Then stay and sample tasty offerings from one of the onsite food trucks.
Confirmed vendors so far include:
Enter to Win!
I have an awesome $260 prize pack to give away thanks to gifts from four Portobello West Holiday Market vendors. It includes:
- Hemsworth Mercantile
- Towel Set: 1 Black Towel & 1 Krema Black Towel
- Value $98
- Vinja 16 oz Handcrafted Mug
- Value $58
- Infinity by Ray
- All Bodies Matter Candle Collection: 1 Large Female Torso Candle, 1 Hanifa Tin Candle, 1 Simi Tin Candle
- Value $52
- Hearth And Home Bodycare
- Stanley Park Bundle: 1 Candle, 1 Bath Bomb, 1 Sugar Scrub, 2 Soaps
- Value $51.50
Here are some of the many ways you can enter to win this amazing prize package (value $260)!
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- On Facebook:
- On Instagram:
- On Twitter:
- Copy/paste the text below on Twitter (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 10:00am on Thursday, November 18, 2021. Winner must be able to pick up their prize at the market. UPDATE The winner is Nisha!
Follow Portobello West on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest market updates, vendor news, and more. Be sure to get your tickets!
For over 13 years, Portobello West has sought and presented top-notch emerging and established local talent. Featuring up to 90-local artists and designers at a time, Portobello West’s seasonal markets offers up a curated selection of locally designed fashion, art, home decor, gourmet treats, wine and spirits, and more. Their hope is to foster a sense of support and community for local creatives living and working here.