Enjoy another drive-thru Easter in the Fraser Valley as two Abbotsford farms, Taves Family Farms and Maan Farms, open their gates to visitors – on wheels – this season.
Drive-Thru Easter at Taves Family Farm
- When: April 2, 3 & 4, 2021 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Where: Taves Family Farms at 333 Gladwin Rd, Abbotsford
- Tickets: Must be purchased online in advance. Starting at $12 per vehicle followed by child, youth, and adult admissions
Taves has roaming goats, Jelly Bean the donkey, and the official Barnyard Gang (billy goat, gander, rooster, and ram)! Spot these farm friends while you roll up for tasty treats (like mini donuts, waffles and charcuterie), and do an egg hunt from the car. Staff will be in costume and visitors are encouraged to dress up their cars too for the chance to win great prizes. Guests can also purchase soft or hard apple cider.
Easter Animal Safari Drive-Thru at Maan Farms
- When: April 2, 3 & 4, 2021 9:30am to 4:00pm
- Where: Maan Farms at 790 McKenzie Rd., Abbotsford
- Tickets: Must be purchased online in advance (starting March 13th). $17.50 per vehicle (treats, food, and wine are an additional cost)
Join a safari audio storytelling about five farm animals, and learn about the animals and farming. Guests can enjoy caramel ice cream, yellow and white twist vanilla soft serve in a chocolate egg filled with caramel and topped with chocolate sprinkles and a wafer straw. You can also snack on home-made deep-fried lemon mini donuts served in an Easter carrot cone, wine, and Mama Maan’s samosas and butter chicken and fries. Plus, the Easter Bunny will be there!
Taves Family Farms and Maan Farms are committed to creating a safe, fun, and loving place for all their guests and staff. Guests are not to leave their vehicles at any time.