The Bright Nights in Stanley Park Christmas Train will once again be sounding its whistle and chugging through the sparkling magically-lit forest of Stanley Park this Christmas. Kids of all ages will be singing along to their favourite carols as they take in the whimsical displays along their ride.
Bright Nights in Stanley Park Christmas Train
Where: Stanley Park
When: Delayed start to Dec 8th to January 1, 2021 (closed Christmas Day)
Tickets: Available online now for $10 plus fees for all age groups. Ages 2 abnd under are FREE.
Bright Nights is excited to welcome you back to a nostalgic and much loved family event to help create a bright Christmas memory in a very challenging time. They have focused their efforts on making sure the train will be a fun, happy and safe experience for all.
The experience will be a bit different this year… there will be no plaza lights and Santa won’t be visiting. All the decorating efforts will be concentrated on the train ride itsellf so all those same memories of riding the train through countless twinkling lights will still be there!
Stop and say hi to the fire fighter volunteers who will be out in support of the BC Professional Fire Fighters’ Burn Fund despite taking the year off from their traditional set-up. They’ll be meeting and greeting from a safe distance and collecting donations on behalf of the Burn Fund to benefit burn survivors and their families.
Safety Measures and Guidelines
- Masks are mandatory at all times onsite and on board the train. Children 2 and under are exempted. Disposable masks will be provided to those guests who have forgotten to bring their own.
- Please do not attend this event if you are unwell. Contact TicketLeader to obtain a refund for your ticket(s).
- Please arrive at front gate 30 minutes before your scheduled ride to join the queue for your train. Only ticketholders for the next train will be permitted to join the queue. Be prepared to enter the site once the preceding train has boarded and the station is clear. All ticketholders for a specific train enter the site as a group. Latecomers may not be accommodated due to capacity restrictions.
- Any visitors without valid tickets will not be admitted. Tickets are not available on site.
- There is a one way flow through the site, separate entrance and exits and no re-entry privileges. Please follow the directional arrows through the site to the train station.
- Have your pre-printed tickets or the PDFs on your mobile devices open to the barcodes for contactless scanning. Our staff cannot assist with locating the tickets on your devices.
- All benches are separated by Plexiglas. Passengers are required to sanitize their hands prior to boarding. Hand sanitizer stations are located at the front entrance and train station.
Free event parking is in effect after 3:00pm daily. Follow Bright Nights in Stanley Park on Facebook for more information.