In 2012, I interviewed local blogger Amy Chan and one of her goals for the future was to publish a book – something she’s now accomplished! Since we connected, Amy went on to found the innovative and revolutionary Renew Breakup Bootcamp, a retreat that takes a scientific and spiritual approach to healing the heart. Her first book, Breakup Bootcamp is being released by Harper Collins Canada on December 1st.
Breakup Bootcamp by Amy Chan
Amy Chan hit rock bottom when she discovered that her boyfriend cheated on her. Although she was angry and broken-hearted, Chan soon came to realize that the breakup was the shakeup she needed to redirect her life. Instead of descending into darkness, she used the pain of the breakup as a bridge to self-actualization. She devoted herself to learning various healing modalities from the ancient to the scientific, and dived into the psychology of love. It worked. Fast forward years later, Amy completely transformed her life, her relationships and founded a breakup bootcamp helping countless women heal their hearts.
In Breakup Bootcamp, Amy directs her experience as a relationship columnist and as the creator of Renew Breakup Bootcamp into a practical, thoughtful guide to turning broken hearts into an opportunity to break out of complacency and destructive habits. Dubbed “the Chief Heart Hacker,” Amy grounds her practical advice and tried and tested methods rooted in cutting-edge psychology and research, helping first her bootcamp attendees and now her readers most effectively heal and reclaim their self-love.
Rewire Your Patterns
Life-changing and backed by sound scientific research, Breakup Bootcamp will help you heal from the heartaches of the past and move forward to create healthy love. In this book you will:
- Process the pain and emotions of the past so you can move forward in a healthy way
- Identify and rewire the subconscious patterns and beliefs that are not serving you
- Be less reactive and more balanced in your emotions using tried and tested tools
- Connect from a place of wholeness versus a place of wounding Relatable, life-changing, and backed by sound scientific research, Breakup Bootcamp can help anyone turn their greatest heartbreak into a powerful tool for growth.
Relatable, life-changing, and backed by sound scientific research, Breakup Bootcamp can help anyone turn their greatest heartbreak into a powerful tool for growth.
I have a copy of the book to give away! Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
I will draw one winner at random from all entries on Friday, November 27, 2020 at 12:00pm. UPDATE: The winner is Sujin!