There’s an 80s-themed pop-up roller rink party at Robson Square on Saturday and everyone is invited! Rollerskate Vancouver is partnering with Jack 96.9 for this event with Jack Up the 80s host Larry will be spinning an all-vinyl 80s DJ set.
80s Pop-Up Roller Rink at Robson Square
- Where: Under 800 bock of Robson St at Robson Square, Vancouver
- When: Saturday, July 6, 2019
- 12:00pm to 2:30pm Family Skate, 2:30pm to 5:30pm Adult Skate (ages 16+)
- Admission: $15 for adults, skate rentals are $10.
- If you are bringing the kids, use the promo code MINIPOPS online to get 25% off for families of 3 or more. This discount is only available for the 12:00pm to 2:30pm Family Skate. All kids 12 and under MUST wear a helmet.
Skate rentals will be provided by the totally tubular Rolla Skate Club truck. If you are not bringing your own skates, they highly recommend that you reserve a pair of rentals, as sizes are limited, especially for small sizes (kids 11 to men’s 3) and large sizes (men’s 11 and up).
For the Adult Skate at 2:30pm, get ready to Jack up the 80s with special guest DJ Larry from JACK 96.9. Those side ponytails and fluffy mullets will be rocking to the biggest hits from the Me Generation.
Win a 80s Pop-Up Roller Rink Prize Pack
I have a prize pack (valued at $250) to give away that includes:
- 4 admissions and skate rentals for the Family Skate at 12:00 or the Adult Skate at 2:30pm
- 4 free roller skating lessons (age 14+) with Rolla Skate Club
- AND a $50 gift certificate from RollerGirl.ca!
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
Follow Rollerskate Vancouver on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for more info. I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 10:30am on Friday, July 5, 2019.
UPDATE The winner is @MackenzieKaty!