Shop from 40+ local artisans ranging from unisex slow fashion, hand soldered and forged jewelry, hand painted illustrations and home decor, locally made cider and gourmet treats and more at the Portobello West Spring Market on April 27th in Yaletown!
Portobello West Spring Market
When: Saturday, April 27, 2019 10:00am to 5:00pm
Where: Roundhouse in Yaletown (181 Roundhouse Mews, Vancouver)
Tickets: $5 at the door. Free for children 12 and under. Free swag bag for the first 25 people in line. Purchase Early Bird tickets online in advance and save $3! RSVP on Facebook here for info »
While you shop a curated selection of local products, enjoy music from local Music One Event DJs and tasty treats from The Truckin’ BBQ,Kara’s Crepes, Mikes Perfect Perogys, Mama’s Fish and Chips, Teapressu, andGarys Kettle Corn food trucks.
Win a Portobello West Shopping Spree Prize Pack
I’m giving two lucky Miss604 readers the chance to win a $100 shopping spree at the Portobello West Spring Market, and more! Each winning shopper will get:
- A $100 shopping spree on April 27, 2019 where the winner can shop from all of the Spring Market vendors (listed below)
- A canvas swag bag: Each limited edition tote is printed by local maker, Unimpressed Screen Printing, and designed locally by Elena Markelova (contains swag from each vendor, valued at $150+)
- A pair of free admission tickets to the market (value $10)
The lineup of vendors includes:
Here’s how you can enter to win and be one of the lucky shoppers/winners:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Like, comment on, or share this post on Facebook (1 entry)
- Like Portobello West & Miss604 on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow Portobello West & Miss604 on Instagram (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
I will draw two winners at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Thursday, April 18, 2019.
Follow Portobello West on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more info.
UPDATE The winners are Kathleen and @JenJenSG!