Visit the tallest living Christmas trees in the world during Canyon Lights at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park this season! Enjoy hundreds of thousands of lights throughout the park including an illuminated Treetops Adventure, Cliffwalk, rainforest and canyon which will be transformed into a world of festive lights and visual enchantment.
- Where: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
(3735 Capilano Road, North Vancouver)
- When: November 22, 2018 to January 27, 2019 (closed Christmas Day)
11:00am to 9:00pm
- Admission: Purchase online in advance or at the park. Canyon Lights tickets are valid all day with holiday activities beginning at 4:00pm. Capilano operates a free shuttle to and from Canada Place.
Once again the 30-ton Douglas firs of Treetops Adventure will receive star treatment. Treetops Adventure is a series of seven suspension bridges attached to eight 250 years old Douglas-firs with viewing platforms, reaching up to 110 feet above the forest floor. These magnificent Douglas firs will be lit above and below the collars, making these trees the eight tallest Christmas trees in the world!
Back by popular demand, go on a Snowy Owl Prowl, decorate gingerbread cookies (by donation) and sing-along carols with the holiday band.
Pro Tip: If it’s open, grab a hot chocolate or pumpkin spice latte (with locally roasted Moja Coffee) in the Bridge House and purchase your tickets right there too. It’s on the same side of the road as the parking lot. Then when you’re ready, head over to the entrance to the park.
Canyon Lights Giveaway
Canyon Lights is now in its 13th year and for the 10th year, I have an awesome prize package up for grabs — this time valued at over $180!
The prize includes 4 adult passes to Canyon Lights, 4 vouchers for hot chocolate, 4 vouchers for fudge at the Trading Post Gift Shop, a coveted Canyon Lights mug, a Candy Stick, a shortbread cookie package of two, and an ornament.
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Follow Miss604 & Capilano Suspension Bridge Park on Facebook (1 entry)
- Click below to get another entry by posting on Twitter:
I will draw one winner at 12:00pm on Monday, November 26, 2018.
Update The winner is Kathryn!