Earlier this week I shared the good news that Keurig K-Cup pods are now recyclable in the City of Vancouver. On top of that, all Keurig K-Cup pods sold in Canada will be recyclable by the end of 2018.
Recycling your K-Cup pods is as easy as 3 simple steps:
- Let the pod cool after brewing and peel off the foil lid (filter can remain)
- Compost the coffee grounds (bonus!)
- Recycle the #5 plastic cup alongside other recyclable containers in your recycling bin at home.
To celebrate this initiative, I am giving away a K-Select coffee maker plus 2 boxes of recyclable pods! Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Like, comment on, or share this post on Facebook (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
[clickToTweet tweet=”RT to enter to win a @Keurig coffee maker and #BrewABetterWorld http://ow.ly/ZVtp30l7aVA” quote=” Click to enter via Twitter” theme=”style6″]
For more information about Keurig’s recyclable K-Cup pods, visit their recycling resource website and follow along on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Tuesday, July 31, 2018.
Update The winner is @bmeckie!