Celebrate the arts, savour the flavours of the local food truck and craft brew scene, enjoy the best of music and dance, and check out the handiworks at the artisan fair at Coquitlam’s Kaleidoscope Arts Festival on August 11th.
Kaleidoscope Arts Festival in Coquitlam
Where: Town Centre Park next to Lafarge Lake-Douglas SkyTrain station
When: Saturday, August 11, 2018 from 2:00pm to 10:00pm
Tickets: FREE! All ages.
This free, full-day event will feature dynamic live performances across two stages, including concerts by pop singer Mathew V and high-energy violinist Kytami, plus Juno award-winning band, The Philosopher Kings who will headline the TD Community Plaza stage. The schedule includes dancers, multicultural acts and interactive community art, as well as craft beer and food available for purchase.
Win a VIP Experience
I have an amazing, exclusive VIP prize package to give away that includes:
- VIP Parking (for 1 car)
- VIP Table for 2 at the TD Community Plaza
- Festival Food Truck vouchers ($100)
- Mariner Brewing beer voucher ($50) and swag package
- Backstage Meet & Greet with The Philosopher Kings w/ professional photo and autograph experience
This can all be yours as you enjoy Kaleidoscope as a VIP! Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Like, comment on, or share this post on Facebook (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
Miss604 is proud to be the Social Media Partner of the Kaleidoscope Arts Festival
Must be 19+. Please enjoy responsibly. I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 10:00am on Saturday, August 4, 2018.
Explore and Share
Pick up your copy of the Coquitlam 2018 Travel & Adventure Guide at any City facility, or read it online, and share your photos online using #explorecoquitlam.
Update The winner is Kerry!