I love finding new, unique, and especially local gift ideas for the holidays and thanks to Imbue Goods, I’ve got a great gift to share with my readers too.
Imbue Goods makes small batch, high-quality essential oils, and their signature product is their collection of rose water skin recovery mists. They have four essential oil blends:
- Heaven: Summery, fresh and delicious. Cocktail reference: French 75.
- Muse: Notes of citrus; both sweet and refreshing. Cocktail reference: Gin & Tonic.
- Soothe: Minty, cool and calming. Cocktail reference: Mojito.
- Lust: Floral, smoky and woody. Cocktail reference: Chai Martini.
One of their mists is included in a gift box this Christmas, put together by Victoria’s Thorn & Thistle flower shop.
Thorn & Thistle‘s Local-ish gift boxes come in two sizes* and include a seasonal flower arrangement, palo santo Woodlot sticks (made in Vancouver); Imbue skin recovery mist (made in Vancouver); Lux et Terra beeswax candle (made on Vancouver Island); Hatchet Made linen tea towel (made in Ontario).
*The Regular size is in a smaller wooden box with a smaller flower component and no tea towel.
Enter to Win
Imbue and Thorn & Thistle are offering up a Local-ish Gift Box to one lucky Miss604 reader, and they’re throwing in the complete set of Imbue Rose Water Mists. Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Click below to post your entry on Twitter (1 entry)
Follow Imbue Goods on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, along with Thorn & Thistle on Facebook, for more information.
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Thursday, December 8, 2016. This contest is only open to Metro Vancouver and Victoria, due to the nature of the contents of the gift box, and the fresh flowers that the winner will receive.
Update The winner is @rwellmanphoto!