The District of Squamish, BC is the Outdoor Recreation Capital of Canada and one of the most beautiful corners of the “604” region. From the estuary and river channels to slick rocky cliffs, glacial mountain peaks and an incredible gondola, this community embodies the Sea to Sky spirit and is truly a playground for those who love nature – and rockin’ summer music festivals.
- Enter here to win opening night tickets to GLORY at Gateway Theatre (until Mar 26)
- Enter here to win weekend passes for the Vancouver South African Film Festival (until Mar 22)
- Enter here to win a pne night stay at Pangea Pod Hotel in Whistler (until Mar 21)
- Enter here to win 4 tickets to see Salmon Girl at Carousel Theatre (until Mar 20)
- View a complete list of contests »