Continuing my photo series featuring scenic corners of the 604, Maple Ridge is up next. This beautiful area is bordered by the Fraser River to the south, and the Golden Ears and Coast mountains to the north. Pair that with places like Kanaka Creek, Alouette Lake, and Whonnock Lake and you’ve got one picturesque region.
- Enter here to win tickets to see Anoushka Shankar live at the Chan Centre (until Apr 24)
- Enter here to win a $850 Got Craft? prize pack (until Apr 25)
- Enter here to win a family pass for Science World (until Apr 22)
- Enter here to win 50 dollars to shop the Refresh Market in Squamish (until Apr 23)
- View a complete list of contests »