Victoria is one a great getaway destination for those of us on the coast, providing beautiful island scenery, delicious locally-sourced food, craft beer and brew pubs, family attractions, and plenty of history. When my sister, mother, niece, and I began a tradition of “girls weekends” over 10 years ago, the first place we stayed was at the Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites in Victoria, which is located right on the inner harbour between Laurel Point and the legislature buildings.
If you’re planning a trip to Victoria in the coming months, here are just a few events and festival that you can experience on top of the city’s usual culture, history, and culinary adventures:
- Victoria Public Market
- Victoria International Cycling Festival (until June 24)
- Victoria Jazzfest International (June 21 to 30)
- Victoria International Buskers Festival (July 19 to July 28)
- Canada Day Fireworks
- Victoria Pride Festival (July 1 to 7)
- Victoria Dragon Boat Festival (August 16 to 18)
- Victoria Fringe Theatre Festival (August 22 to September 1)
- … and more!
Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites would like to invite one Miss604 reader and their guest for one complimentary night at the hotel so that they can enjoy what our province’s capital has to offer. Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at random from all comment entries at 12:00pm on Thursday, June 20, 2013. Based on availability. Gift certificate for one night’s accommodation at the Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites will be mailed to winner. Does not include transportation to/from Vancouver Island. All residents of BC are eligible to enter/win.
Update The winner is Richard! (Comment June 11)