The Vancouver Pride Parade takes to the streets of Downtown Vancouver on Sunday, August 6, 2023 with a brand new route and festival location. Here’s all you need to know about the route, road closures, hosted zones, and more!
Vancouver Pride Parade Route
- When: Sunday, August 6th
- 12:00pm Parade Begins
- 2:15pm Last float leaves the staging area at Davie & Denman
- 3:00pm Last float reaches the dispersal area at Pacific and Nelson
- Pride Festival is on at Concord Pacific Place at False Creek
Vancouver Pride Parade Road Closures
Full road closure from Davie St & Denman – Pacific Blvd – Griffiths Way
Denman between Haro and Burnaby; Davie between Denman and Thurlow; Pendrell between Denman and Bidwell 5:00am to 3:30pm.
Beach Avenue from Burnaby and Jervis 11:00am to 4:00pm.
Pacific Boulevard between Jervis and Nelson 11:00am to 4:00pm.
Burrard Bridge will also be closed during this time.
The dispersal area with partial road closures is along Pacific between Nelson and Carrall St with access to Smithe for the Parq Casino and residents maintained along the north side of Pacific from Nelson 11:00 and to 4:00pm.
Affecting the #2, #5, #6 and #23 buses. The Closest SkyTrain is Yaletown-Roundhouse.
Rideshare and Taxi drop-off zones
- Start of Parade: North Side of Pendrell St. between Bidwell St. and Cardero St.
- Parade Route: North Side of Hamilton St. between Davie St. and Drake St.
- End of Parade: North Side of Pacific Blvd between Carrall St to Quebec St
Live Parade Host Stations
- Craft Beer Market at 1795 Beach Ave. – Joan-E and Kendall Gender
- Fresh Street Market at 1424 Continental St. – Kyra Gilbert and Sasha Mark
- BC Place at 777 Pacific Blvd – Yogi Omar and Zain Meghji
Visit the Vancouver Pride Parade website for more information about the Accessible Viewing Zones, getting to the parade, the Festival and more! Follow on Facebook for the latest updates.
Browse more free events around Vancouver »