A tradition for the last 25 years, the Chilliwack Corn Maze will be opening for the season on August 10th and they’ll have a kick-off celebration on August 12th.
Chilliwack Corn Maze
- When: August 10 to October 31, 2023
- August to September Long Weekend – Wednesdays to Sundays
- September – Tuesdays to Sundays
- October – Mondays to Sundays
- Check the website for exact hours each day and on holidays
- Where: Greendale Acres (41905 Yale Road West, Chilliwack)
- Admission: Purchase individual tickets online. Season memberships are good for admission August to October and are just $40.
- Grandparents are free on Pro-D Days (October 6 and 21)
Activities on site this year include: corn maze, jumping pillow, rope adventure course, bubble bar, pedal cart track, hay bale maze, animal displays, farm carousel, duck races, garden and picnic area, misting stations, ball zone, sandbox/kids area, corn sandbox and more.
Kick-Off Concert August 12th
Celebrate the season and enjoy live music from the Tanner Olsen Band. Concert starts at 6:00pm with opening acts Geoff Moore and Tony Stevens, followed by Tanner Olsen Band from 8:30pm to 10:00pm. Bring your whole family and grab a blanket (leave the chairs at home) and enjoy the show. This all ages event will be fully licensed. Purchase tickets for this event separately. If you’re a season member, this is included for you!
Greendale Acres, home of the Chilliwack Corn Maze, was established in 1999 in Chilliwack and was the first corn maze in all of Canada.
The Food Hut on site will be serving up fun seasonal features such as slushies, buttered corn, pumpkin pie screamers, sweat corn sundae (Birchwood Dairy ice cream), fresh squeezed lavender lemonade, home made kettle corn and many other farm fresh features.
25 years means 25 unique designs in the corn maze. Stay tuned to Greendale Acres’ Instagram account to see what the Chilliwack Corn Maze design will be this year and find out more about the season’s events and offerings.
Find more Fraser Valley fun »