It’s Candygram time in Vancouver! Each year A Loving Spoonful offers this sweet, simple way to not only send a lovely message to someone but also fundraise for their important services.
Send a Candygram in Vancouver
All funds generated by Candygrams will be used to provide meals for individuals and families affected by HIV/AIDS. For just $10 your Candygram includes:
- A specially designed Valentine’s Day gift pouch (that is re-useable)
- Delicious assorted gummies packaged in house by Spoonful’s Candy Creations
- McDonald’s coupon for a BIC Mac or another Entrée
- Postage for anywhere in Canada (Candygrams are sent using Canada Post)
All you have to do is visit the website, select a message, and they’ll do the rest. Here are some important deadlines for sending your A Loving Spoonful Candygrams to ensure they arrive by Valentine’s Day:
- On Sale: Monday January 16th, 2023
- East Coast* Deadline: February 3rd, 2023
- West Coast** Deadline: February 6th, 2023
- Metro Vancouver Deadline: February 7th, 2023
*For Mailing Purposes they categorize East Coast as: SK, MB, ON, QC, NS, NB, NL, PEI, YT, NU, NT
**For Mailing Purposes they categorize West Coast as: AB and BC outside of Metro Vancouver.
Each Candygram purchased means two meals can be provided for individuals and families in need, and all additional donations made with Candygram purchases will be used to purchase meals, produce, milk, yogurt, juice and bread for people in need. With your help, A Loving Spoonful hopes to provide 8,000 meals to people living with illness.
A Loving Spoonful is a Metro Vancouver charity that supports individuals and families living with HIV/AIDS and in many cases co-existing illnesses. They deliver ready-made and nutritious meals to men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS who are unable to provide food for themselves because of medical or health conditions.
Follow A Loving Spoonful on Facebook and Twitter (tag: #candygram) for more information.