Atlas Steak + Fish locations in Burnaby, Langley, and Kamloops will be offering exclusive Chef-curated wine pairing dinners in September, featuring award-winning wines from Phantom Creek Estates Winery.
Wine Pairing Dinners at Atlas Steak + Fish
Celebrity Chef Spencer Watts, working with the talents of the Atlas culinary team have created a delectable 5-course menu that includes:
- Gorgonzola Panna Cotta (paired with Phantom Creek Estate Chardonnay 2020)
- Seared Sea Scallop (paired with Phantom Creek Estate Pinot Gris 2019)
- Josper Grilled Cab Striploin (paired with Phantom Creek Estate Merlot 2019)
- New Zealand High Country Lamb Rack (paired with Phantom Creek Estate Petite Cuvee 2019)
- Broken Flowerpot Cheesecake (paired with Phantom Creek Estate Rose 2021).
This limited time menu will kick off on September 14th at Atlas Burnaby with a very special evening from Phantom Creek’s head winemaker Mark Beringer, who will host 100 special guests and share his decades of knowledge and experience in the wine business.
- Reserve September 14
- Where: Atlas Steak + Fish – Burnaby
- When: Reception 5:30pm, dinner 6:30pm
- $150 per person (inclusive of tax and gratuity). Limited seats available
- Reserve September 14-25
- Where: Atlas Steak + Fish – Burnaby, Langley, Kamloops
- When: Dinner reservations are being accepted September 14-25, 2022
- $150 per person (inclusive of tax and gratuity)
Enter to Win
I have a pair of tickets to give away to the Mark Beringer Dinner at Atlas Burnaby on September 14th. Here’s how you can enter to win:Win Tickets to an Atlas Steak + Fish Wine Pairing Dinner
Must be 19+. Prize as-is, no cash value/substitute.