Back by popular demand, the annual Y-Dance-A-Thon, presented by Pacific Blue Cross in support of YWCA Metro Vancouver, is happening on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. Join host, Johanna Ward, Virgin Radio’s DJ Flipout, the team of YWCA Health + Fitness instructors and special guests for dance, music and fun.
Join the Y-Dance-A-Thon
The Y Dance-A-Thon is five hours of dance fitness fun lead by qualified instructors, who will also be joined by some of Canada’s best DJs. All ages and all abilities are welcome to take part from home. Register as a team and enjoy some built in incentives, or come up with your own. Stir up some friendly competition and have some fun in this engaging team building opportunity.
This year’s line up includes:
- 3:00pm – Opening Freestyle FUN! with DJ Barron S
- 3:30pm – BollyLatin Fusion with Yeshvi Mehta
- 4:05pm – KPop Fever with Kevin Le
- 4:35pm – Dynamic Dance Party with DJ Agile
- 5:05pm – Hip Hop Hoorah with Natasha Gorrie
- 5:30pm – Bollywood Bonanza with Rohan D’silva
- 6:00pm – The Remix Dance Party with DJ Flipout
- 6:25pm – Zappy Zumba with Alesya Bogaevskaya
- 7:00pm – DanceFit! with Johanna Ward
- 7:35pm – Cool Down Calm with Amanda Jane
Stay for the whole five hours or join in for your favourite session. Registration is free, but participants are encouraged to pledge or fundraise a minimum of $100. Registrants may also fundraise without participating in the Y Dance-a-Thon.
About the Cause
Funds raised from Y Dance-A-Thon will support the YWCA’s essential work in areas like housing, food security, violence prevention programs, mentorship, single mothers’ support services, child care and other services supporting women and families.
Every year, YWCA Metro Vancouver supports over 48,000 clients and program participants. Your gift ensures that families across Metro Vancouver can connect with the essential supports they need to be safe, healthy and experience the quality of life they desire.
Your donation will help them continue to serve the women and families who turn to the YWCA for connection and support at this critical time.