McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Vancouver Airport presents the return of Sparkle Brighter, its much-anticipated annual holiday kick off on Friday, November 12th with the lighting of over 275,000 twinkling LED lights and a 52-foot Christmas tree.
Sparkle Brighter at McArthurGlen
- When: Friday, November 12, 2021 from 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Where: 1000-7899 Templeton Station Rd, Richmond
- Admission: All festivities for the evening will be available free of charge for guests of the centre and the general
- public, and with covered walkways to the main entrance, this event will take place rain or shine.
Now in its seventh year, the annual Sparkle Brighter event will feature an abundance of holiday themed performances and characters to light up the night.
Families and shoppers are invited to sing along to Christmas carols with CCIM youth choir, show off their dance moves with the ShowStoppers, and visit Santa’s workshop to get a special treat from Santa himself. Please note, due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions photos with Santa will not be permitted.
And to help celebrate the season for those perfect Instagram moments, the centre will bring back its life-size Nutcrackers and introduce new decorations like a giant ornament walkway and an illuminating, giant gift.
For those looking to get their holiday shopping done early, select brands including, Jimmy Choo, Michael Kors, Adidas, Calvin Klein, Moose Knuckles, Tommy Hilfiger, Columbia Sportswear, L’Occitane, Lindt Chocolates and more, will have special deals and offers throughout the night. With over 70 luxury, premium and lifestyle brands to choose from, this will be the perfect time to cross everyone off your shopping list.
Schedule of Events November 12th
- 4:00pm to 7:00pm Holiday Themed Stilt Walkers
- 6:00pm to 6:25pm Local youth choir performing Christmas carols
- 6:30pm to 6:55pm Holiday performance by ShowStoppers
- 7:00pm to 7:15pm Special appearance by Santa Claus & Tree Lighting
- 7:15pm to 8:00pm Special treats handed out at Santa’s workshop
About McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Vancouver Airport
McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Vancouver Airport is a joint venture between McArthurGlen, Europe’s leading owner, developer and manager of designer outlets, and Vancouver Airport Authority, a community-based, not-for-profit organization that operates Vancouver International Airport. McArthurGlen Vancouver is one of the 25 designer outlets managed by McArthurGlen Group and is home to the most sought-after premium and lifestyle brands, offering fashion-loving customers year-round savings in vibrant, high-quality shopping environments.