The Planted Expo in Vancouver is happening November 20-21, 2021 with two days of speakers and over 200 plant-based brands exhibiting their edible and lifestyle products. This is an opportunity for all to learn more about veganiasm and what a plant-based life means.
Planted Expo in Vancouver
- When: Saturday, November 20 & Sunday, November 21 from 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Where: Vancouver Convention Centre West (1055 Canada Place)
- Tickets: Available via Showpass $20 for adults, $15 for seniors, free for kids
- For the health and safety of attendees, staff, and exhibitors, Planted Expo will be requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all aged 12 and up.
Planted Expo Vancouver attendees will hear from inspirational speakers, leading vegan product creators, sustainability drivers and plant-based cookbook authors as they explore over 200 edible and lifestyle vegan brands during the event.
Plant-based lifestyles continue to enter mainstream conversations with an increased amount of people talking about veganism following its steady rise of recognition since the latter 2010s. The Economist declared 2019 “the Year of the Vegan”, solidifying its place in public acceptance. During 2020 and 2021, the world endured a global lockdown and impacted individuals took the time to learn more about the plant-based movement and its impact on sustainability and climate change.
With awareness of how a plant-based lifestyle can positively impact lives, the Planted Expo has gathered leading voices in the culinary, naturopathic and fitness world to speak on the importance of veganism:
- Praised as one of the “25 fittest men in the world”, Ultraman World Championship athlete Rich Roll will share his lifestyle journey at the Expo. For those interested in a personal recount of his transformation and his plant-based lifestyle, join An Evening with Rich Roll on November 20th. This special event is a live podcast recording and includes a meet and greet.
- Motivational and passionate, renowned fitness expert John Lewis, the Badass Vegan, will share his thoughts on plant-based food and social justice.
- Vegan cookbook author, Dreena Burton, with six published cookbooks including her most recent book titled “Dreena’s Kind Kitchen”, will talk on plant-based cooking.
- Plant-based Naturopathic Doctor Dr. Matthew Nagra, an advocate for plant-based nutrition as medicine, explains how to improve your own health.
- Motivated by a 280-pound weight loss, Exam Room podcaster Chuck Carroll will educate new vegans and plant-powered lifers with tales from his plant-based podcast.
- Plant-based nutrition, wellness, and regeneration expert Nicolette Richer will share transformational health experiences through nutrition and detoxification.
- Craig McIntosh and Joel Harrison from Trendi will speak on the future of food waste and the impact we can make in society by rescuing and upcycling our food waste into products.
Visit the full speaker schedule for the Planted Expo and see the list of vendors attending the two-day event.