Family Services of the North Shore’s Christmas Bureau ensures that low-income and vulnerable families, individuals, and seniors living in North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Lions Bay, and on Bowen Island can celebrate the holidays. This season, you can make a difference in the life of a child or teenager by contributing to the Christmas Bureau Toy Drive on December 5th and at select pop-up events around the community.
Toy Drive at Northshore Auto Mall
- When: Sunday, December 5, 2021 from 12:00pm to 4:00pm
- Where: Park Shore BMW (835 Automall Drive, North Vancouver)
- What is Needed: New, unwrapped toys and ESPECIALLY gift cards for teens!
Bring your donation and drop it off from the comfort of your own vehicle, which you are welcome to dress up for the holidays! Supporters will also be able to get a physically distanced photo with Santa.
Can’t make it in person? It’s simple to donate online. Toy Drive donations will go directly toward purchasing toys and gifts for children and teens, to ensure vulnerable North Shore families are able share in the joy of the holidays with presents under the tree. The Northshore Auto Mall has generously pledged to match all Toy Drive Donations made, up to $10,000.
More Ways to Support This Season
Look for Family Services of the North Shore’s Community Pop-Ups at Park Royal on Saturday, November 27, 12:00pm to 3:00pm, and at The Shipyards on Saturday, December 4, 4:00pm to 7:00pm.
- If you would like to volunteer with the Christmas Bureau you can find info here.
- If you would like to receive support, call the Christmas Bureau at (604) 984-9627.
For more information, and ways to show your support, follow along on Facebook.