The Portobello West Fall Outdoor Market is coming up with a special outdoor – and free admission – edition of one of the city’s most beloved shopping experiences. Shop with safety protocols in place from over 35 local artists and designers, ranging from sustainable slow fashion, jewellery, art, home decor, skin care, kids, pets, spirits, and more!
Portobello West Fall Outdoor Market
- Where: Helena Gutteridge Plaza (next to Vancouver City Hall at 453 W 12th Ave, Vancouver)
- When: Saturday, September 18, 2021 from 10:00am to 4:00pm (rain or shine)
- Admission: FREE!
Camion Café and Peak Mobile Coffee will be serving up tasty treats on site and this is your chance to shop from and support local vendors including:
|Aatea||Justo’s Craft Dips|
|Aiyana Jewelry||Lethal Lites Candles|
|AMLiora Designs||Liola Luxuries|
|Anna Lune Art||meNom|
|Avery Candles||Milklady Soap Co.|
|Backcountry Bonfires||Ohne & Co.|
|Claire Douglas Art||Red Pot Pottery|
|DoodlesByNaomi||Roberto Fioravanti Jewellery|
|Elaine Brewer-White Ceramics||Relaxation Island|
|Go Wild Plants and Gifts||Terme|
|Holt & Lamb||The Burnt Apron|
|Hygge Life||The Prepared Environment|
|In His Time Creations||The True NOSH Company Ltd|
|Itty Bitty Geeky Gack||The Woods Spirit Co.|
|Think SOAP||uni design|
|VV Sveglio||… and more!|
Enter to Win!
I have an awesome $390 prize pack available courtesy of Portobello West vendors! It includes:
- VV Signature Sweatshirt from VV SVEGLIO (value $90)
- Dropped Shoulder Crewneck sweatshirt with an oversized fit. Features French terry knit for a moisture-wicking material unparalleled in comfort. Stylized with a signature V V logo on left shoulder back. Materials: 100% Cotton, 370 GSM French Terrycloth
- Sherwood Charcuterie Board from Holt & Lamb (value $215.99)
- Holt & Lamb crafts one-of-a-kind, unique pieces for your space. With an array of curated colours and texture – each product is carefully thought through for design and function. Bringing epoxy resin together with the richness of natural sustainable wood.
- Prize pack from Avery Candles ($35.50)
- The “Dessert Bundle” includes Keylime Pie Candle, Root Beer Float Bath Bomb, Cotton Candy Bath Bomb, and Red Champagne Soap. Each of their candles is hand poured in small batches using Parafin Soy Wax. They use locally sourced wax, and each of their jars is recycled honey jars to give them their second life.
- Fall-inspired dry floral bouquet from Ohne & Co. (value $50)
- Ohne & Co. specializes in up-cycling preloved glassware, creating beautiful dried bouquets and offer an array of hand made decor pieces for your home. With a slow production approach, each product is hand crafted in their local home studio.
Here are some of the many ways you can enter to win this amazing prize package valued at over $390!
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- On Facebook:
- On Instagram:
- On Twitter:
- Copy/paste the text below on Twitter (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 9:00pm on Wednesday, September 15, 2021. Winner must be able to pick up their prize at the market.
Follow Portobello West on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest market updates, vendor news, and more. See you on September 18th for the market of the season!
For over 13 years, Portobello West has sought and presented top-notch emerging and established local talent. Featuring up to 90-local artists and designers at a time, Portobello West’s seasonal markets offers up a curated selection of locally designed fashion, art, home decor, gourmet treats, wine and spirits, and more. Their hope is to foster a sense of support and community for local creatives living and working here.
UPDATE The winner is @jessicataratan on Instagram!