Austin Heights is a walkable Coquitlam neighbourhood filled with everything from great places to eat and parks to play, to community festivities like the annual Daisy Day. This spring Beedie Living launched West, 194 new homes (a selection of studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom options) including the new Beedie-built Safeway grocery store in Austin Heights.
West in Austin Heights
Starting in the mid-$300,000’s, West homes are perched atop a hill, providing mountain or water views from every floor, maximized by floor to ceiling windows.
More features of this build:
- Called Beedie by Design, thoughtful and unexpected details are in place throughout the homes, maximizing the living experience. An example of this is the expansive private balconies that feature over-height railings to enhance views when seated.
- Interiors designed by award-wining Bob’s Your Uncle Design, homeowners choose from three refined colour palettes.
- Durable laminate flooring flows throughout the living, dining and bedroom spaces, with roller shades to maintain privacy and energy efficient air conditioning ensures optimal climate control.
- High-performance kitchen with Fisher & Paykel integrated appliances for gourmet cooking, along with modern, flat-panel, soft-close cabinetry.
- Functional and relaxing bathroom designs feature large-format matte porcelain tile, deep drawers and recessed sconce lighting and a frameless glass shower with adjustable shower wand.
- With modern, west-coast inspired architecture by Chris Dikeakos Architecture.
- Indoor multi-sport court and fitness centre, a social and co-working lounge and a cozy fireside outdoor lounge with kitchen, built-in BBQ, wet bar, harvest dining table, and a fully furnished guest suite for friends and family to stay the night.
- State -of-the-art parcel lockers and a building entry system with video enterphone and digital security cameras ensure safety and comfort.
This new condo development by Beedie Living is currently in pre-construction at 505 Nelson Street, Coquitlam. It is scheduled for completion in 2024. West will join its sister tower The Heights as a part of Austin Heights’ truly unique tight-knit neighbourhood that features an abundance of locally owned small businesses, along with the walkable conveniences needed for everyday life.
Austin Heights Community Giveaway
To celebrate West coming to the neighbourhood, I have an Austin Heights prize package to give away that includes gift cards for local shops and restaurants:
- $150 Safeway (located at the base of West so residents will have a grocery store an elevator away)
- $100 Jimoco Café & Pasta (1046A Austin Ave)
- $50 Artisan Gifts & Flowers (1038A Austin Ave)
- $50 Reflection Books (1111D Austin Ave)
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Like and comment on this Facebook post (1 entry)
- Click below to RT to enter to win on Twitter (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm Monday, July 12, 2021.
Update: The winner is Harjit C!