It’s the return of the BC & Alberta Guide Dogs Virtual Trivia Night series! Their spring series includes two themed games, in which you and your family and friends (distanced and from home of course) can participate in support of a wonderful cause. You’ll also have the chance to win some great prizes.
Virtual Trivia Spring Series
- When: At 6:00pm Pacific (tune in from wherever you are in Canada or the USA)
- Friday, April 9, 2021: The theme is… 90s! Test your knowledge of music, TV, sports, pop culture, Canadiana and fashion from the iconic era
- Friday, April 16, 2021: The theme is… Name That! Keep your eye on the animated GIFs that pop up to correctly Name That movie, TV show, album, dog breed, cartoon, or diva.
- Register: $20 per game or purchase a combo pack for $30 that includes both games.
- You will need to purchase a separate ticket for each person joining the game. Each player will need access to their own computer or mobile phone.
Tuning into the virtual trivia game is simple. The live game guide and game link(s) will be sent to your email on registration, so you’ll be able to just click and play. No app download is necessary!
You Could Win One of These Prizes
- Grand Prize: Name a Puppy from an upcoming litter
Includes a Puppy Scholarship (receive photos and ‘pup’dates from your sponsored pup)
- 2nd Prize: Keurig K-Mini Bundle (K-Mini Coffee Maker, Travel Mug, K-Cup pods)
- 3rd Prize: $100 Ultimate Dining eGift Card
Register today for fun, for prizes, and perhaps for bragging rights, all for a cause! Follow BC & Alberta Guide Dogs on Facebook for all the latest news.
About BC & Alberta Guide Dogs
BC & Alberta Guide Dogs is a registered charity that breeds, raises and professionally trains Guide Dogs for individuals who are blind or visually-impaired, Autism Service Dogs for children ages 3-10 with autism and their families, and PTSD Service Dogs for Veterans and First Responders living with an Operational Stress Injury. It takes two years and upwards of $35,000 to produce one certified dog, provided free of charge to the recipient.
Miss604 is the proud Media Sponsor of this series