A handful of local eateries will be serving up their tasty seasonal menu items every evening in October during A Taste of McArthurGlen. When you bring a donation for the Richmond Food Bank, you’ll unlock a suite of delicious deals!
A Taste of McArthurGlen For the Richmond Food Bank
Where: McArthurGlen (1000-7899 Templeton Station Rd, Richmond)
When: Daily, 4:00pm to 8:00pm during the month of October
- Caffè Artigiano
- Enjoy 20% off our Pumpkin Spice Latte for participating guests
- Bibo Pizzeria
- Enjoy 20% off your entire bill
- Food Folk Eatery
- “Buy One, Get One” including Poke bowls from Hula Poke, Salads from Dirtbelly and Sandwiches from Chachi’s
- Freshly Squeezed
- We would like to offer 25% off any drinks on our Bubble Tea Menu and Veggie Smoothies Menu
- Hugo’s Churros
- Buy 1 Churro, get 1 free!
- Enjoy 40% off Kobe terimayo + Bombo (a bag of fries with your choice of flavour & medium size drink)
- Neptune Wonton Noodle
- Enjoy 15% off
- Ryuu Japanese Kitchen
- Enjoy 15% off
- The Praguery
- New pumpkin spice chimney cake for October. Buy one, get one 50% off any item
During dinner time, from 4:00pm to 8:00pm each day, guests can enjoy a variety of discounts on select menu items by donating an unopened canned or dry good and mentioning “A Taste of McArthurGlen” to restaurant staff. The donated items will then be collected in the blue bins set-up at the entrance of each restaurant for The Richmond Food Bank.
To date, the centre has donated over 500 lbs of food and with the public’s help, aims to donate an additional 1,000 lbs by the end of the month. The Richmond Food Bank gives out 20,000 lbs of food every week, with 32% of their clients being children.
McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Vancouver Airport is a joint venture between McArthurGlen, Europe’s leading owner, developer and manager of designer outlets, and Vancouver Airport Authority, a community-based, not-for-profit organization that operates Vancouver International Airport