The Fort Langley Jazz & Arts Festival has launched a new concert series: Jazz in the Vines. Once a month, from March to June, a Campbell Valley winery will host a special ticketed concert featuring top jazz talent alongside exceptional food and hospitality — and, of course, incredible wines from this growing region.
Jazz in the Vines
Get tickets here for $35-$112 »
- Thursday, March 19, 2020: Kenny “Blues Boss” Wayne at Glass House Estate Winery
- Thursday, April 16, 2020: Blue Moon Marquee at Glass House Estate Winery
- Thursday, May 21, 2020: Cousin Harley at Vista D’oro Farms & Winery
- Thursday, June 18, 2020: Mazacote at Township 7 Vineyards & Winery
The first two concerts will be held indoors while the last two concerts in the series will be held outdoors. These concerts will also serve as a sneak preview of the Fort Langley Jazz & Arts Festival (July 24 – 26, 2020), as each of the artists will be performing at the summer festival. For more information, follow the festival on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
I have a pair of tickets to give away to the very first in the series, the concert with Kenny “Blues Boss” Wayne at Glass House Estate Winery on March 19th.
Kenny ‘Blues Boss’ Wayne is a blues legend with decades of playing, countless globe-trotting tours and a slate of acclaimed, award-winning albums under the belt of his flamboyant zoot suit.
The award-winning piano master is known for colourfully energetic shows and his mastery of classic boogie-woogie as well as jump blues and New Orleans jazz. He is a true modern-day bluesman whose unique brand of jazz, boogie-woogie and swinging piano sound eerily similar to Fats Domino.
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Like, comment on, or share this post on Facebook (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Wednesday, March 11, 2020. Must be 19+ please enjoy responsibly.
UPDATE The winner is Christina!