The 9th annual Fan Expo Vancouver (“FXV”) convention takes over the Vancouver Convention Centre West in a few weeks on Family Day long weekend – February 15-17, 2020 with special guests Brendan Fraser, Tom Welling, Christina Ricci, Levar Burton and many more!
Fan Expo Vancouver
This Family Day Long Weekend
- Where: Vancouver Convention Centre West
- When: Saturday, February 15, 2020 from 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Sunday, February 16, 2020 from 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Monday, February 17, 2020 (Family Day) 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Tickets: Available online now with single day, multi-day, premium and VIP options. Kids under the age of 12 can attend for free. Celebrity guest autographs and photos also available for purchase.
The three-day event features more than 100,000 square feet of pop culture fun for every kind of fan: guests can browse hundreds of artists and vendors selling everything from custom art and vintage collectibles to the hottest pop culture swag, meet their favourite stars and creators in person and see them on stage, take in more than 50 hours of on-stage and interactive programming, and enjoy epic cosplay.
Returning fans will notice new features like the Cosplay Red Carpet, Podcast Alley, and an interactive Family Zone, perfect for fans of all ages and families celebrating the Family Day long weekend in true fan fashion.
The FXV Family Zone will feature craft zones, science demos from Science World, Hogwarts sorting hat ceremony and school photos, build-your-own Mario levels, and more.
Fan Expo Vancouver
Celebrity Guest Lineup
From Dunder Mifflin to the final frontier. Attendees can expect to see their favourite actors, voice actors, and creators on stage at spotlight panels and meet them in person at autograph sessions and photo ops.
- Oscar Nuñez & Brian Baumgartner (“Oscar” & “Kevin”, The Office)
- Brendan Fraser (The Mummy, Doom Patrol, George of the Jungle, Encino Man, Airheads)
- Giancarlo Esposito (The Mandalorian, Breaking Bad)
- Bruce Campbell (Evil Dead franchise)
- Tom Welling (Smallville)
- Christina Ricci (The Addams Family)
- Levar Burton (Star Trek: The Next Generation, Reading Rainbow)
- Chandler Riggs (The Walking Dead)
- Marina Sirtis (Star Trek: The Next Generation, Picard)
- Corey Feldman (The Lost Boys, The Goonies, Stand by Me)
- William Davis & Mitch Pileggi (The X-Files)
The FXV 2020 Creator roster is led by Canadian-born artist, writer, designer, and entrepreneur Todd McFarlane, the iconic President of Image Comics and legendary creator of ‘Spawn’. McFarlane became a true comic book superstar for his record-setting work on Marvel Comics’ Spider-Man franchise, where he co-created the anti-hero Venom. This will be his first appearance at Fan Expo Vancouver and a rare visit to conventions in North America.
- Arthur ‘Art’ Adams, Legendary Artist (Batman, Superman, Spiderman, X men, Godzilla, Vampirella, Rocketeer, the Authority, Danger Girl, Excalibur, The Hulk, and more)
- Mike Grell, Legendary Artist (The Warlord, Aquaman, Batman, the Phantom Stranger, and the revamped Green Lantern/Green Arrow series)
- Michael Golden, Legendary Creator (“Rogue”, X-Men) and Artist (Dr. Strange, Batman, and more). Michael has served as Editor at DC Comics and Senior Art Director for Marvel Comics.
Follow FAN EXPO Vancouver on Facebook and Twitter for more information.
I have a pair of full 3-day weekend passes to give away (value $180). Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Like, comment on, or share this post on Facebook (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 9:00am on Tuesday, February 11, 2020. Prize is for admission for all three days, does not include celebrity photo/autographs.
UPDATE The winner is Chris C!