Join over 250 exhibitors, 100 speakers, and 20,000 attendees over two days at the Vancouver Wellness Show!
For more than 25 years the Vancouver Wellness Show has been bringing new approaches to nutrition, fitness, physical and emotional well-being to help Vancouverites achieve their most holistic, healthiest selves. It’s Western Canada’s biggest and most established health and lifestyles showcase!
Vancover Wellness Show
- Where: Vancouver Convention Centre, WEST (1050 Canada Place, Vancouver)
- When: Saturday, February 1, 2020 10:00am to 7:00pm and Sunday, February 2, 2020 from 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Tickets: Available online now including admission to all seminars, demonstrations and workshops. A 2 day pass is just $20. General admission is $14.50 and ticket sales will be cash only at the door.
Visit the Nesters Market Organic Marketplace, shop the Local Artisans Marketplace, and savour a cup of hot, healthy Traditional Medicinals tea, while resting in the custom-designed vintage-inspired lounge area provided by Past Pieces. The Rolling Cashew food truck will be onsite serving up some delicious and healthy, plant-based food, and you won’t want to miss the programming on these 5 stages:
- Celebrity Cooking Stage
- Living Well Seminar Stage
- Women and Wellness Seminar Series
- Healthy Families Workshops
- Zen Fitness Stage
Don’t miss the Women in Wellness Fresh Magazine Panel with Bif Naked, Mary Zilba and Jodie Emery or features of the Celebrity Cooking Stage like legendary Executive Chef Hidekazu Tojo. View all the show highlight here and follow the Vancouver Wellness Show on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more info.
Win a Gift Basket
I have a fully loaded North Coast Naturals gift basket to give away courtesy of the Vancouver Wellness Show (valued at $300)! It includes their lineup of greens, proteins, and cleanses along with a shaker cup and lanyard.
Of course the winner will also get a pair of tickest to check out the Show.
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Monday, January 27, 2020.
UPDATE: The winner is Chrissy!