It’s Metro Vancouver’s largest free light display, it consists of a 1.2km lakeside loop filled with illuminated installations, and when you visit you have the chance to win amazing prizes! Miss604 is proud to once again partner with the City of Coquitlam and presenting sponsor Coquitlam Centre for the Lights at Lafarge Picture This Contest!
Lights at Lafarge Picture This Contest
- Find a picture frame located around Lafarge Lake (hint there are three)
- Take a photo with the picture frame (get creative and have fun)
- Upload it to social media tagging #ExploreCoquitlam @Miss604 and @CoquitlamCentre
- Post it by Sunday, January 19, 2020
- You’ll be entered to win some great prizes from five local City Centre businesses!
Thanks to prize sponsors La Ruota Pizza, Cafe Divano, Urban Gate, Browns Town Centre and Legend House Restaurant.
Lights at Lafarge makes for a lovely night out in Coquitlam, with plenty of local dining options – and some food trucks on site – so you can make it a really fun, festive activity. Stop by Coquitlam Centre on your way to or from the attraction and check out their sELFie gallery and Candy Cane Cafe too.
Lights at Lafarge Details
When: Until Sunday, January 19, 2020 (lights turn on at dusk)
Admission: FREE all season to attend
Where: Lafarge Lake, Town Centre Park (1299 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam) take the SkyTrain to Lafarge Lake – Douglas Station and walk over
For more information about this event and more happening around Coquitlam this season, follow Visit Coquitlam on Facebook and Twitter.
Miss604 is a proud Media Partner of Lights at Lafarge