It’s time for the Refresh Winter Market, which will take over the West Coast Railway Heritage Park in Squamish next weekend. Shop handmade, vintage and local goods from 100 artists, makers and small shops plus food, music and more.
Refresh Winter Market in Squamish
- When: Friday, November 15, 2019 from 4:00pm to 9:00pm and Saturday, November 16, 2019 from 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Where: West Coast Railway Heritage Park (39645 Government Rd, Squamish)
- Tickets: Admission is $5 at the door, $3 online before November 14th. The first 50 guests on both days will receive a swag bag filled with small gifts from market vendors.
Tin Type Trike will also be back on both Friday and Saturday making tin type portraits on a walk-in basis. These are truly stunning, come and watch how it works and get your portrait.
You can purchase a Market Preview ticket ($30) for Friday, November 15th from 3:00pm to 4:00pm that includes unlimited 2-day admission, complimentary cocktail and gift, and the opportunity to shop the market before doors open to the public.
Follow Refresh Market on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for more information.
I have pair of Market Preview tickets to give away for a lucky winner and their guest to enjoy the opportunity to shop before the market opens on Friday (along with the cocktail and gift). Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Tuesday, November 12, 2019. The winner must be able to pick up the prize at the market. UPDATE the winner is: LindaM