It’s been a holiday tradition in Vancouver for the last 4 decades! A kick-off to the season, Circle Craft Christmas Market returns with over 300 artisans from across Canada will gather to show their wares: fine artistry and modern design via wood, clay, textiles, metal and more!
Circle Craft Christmas Market
- When: November 7-11, 2019
- Hours: Thurs-Sat 10:00am to 9:00pm; Sat 10:00am to 7:00pm; Mon 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Where: Vancouver Convention Centre West
- Tickets: Available online. Full prices: Adult $15; Senior $12; Student $12. Free admission for children ages 12 and younger. Early bird prices end Thursday, November 7, 2019.
Visitors will also find a “shopping spree” contest, the Gourmet Alley, musical performances, the Budding Artists area where emerging artists will introduce exciting and innovative new work, and several artisan demonstrations.
Follow Circle Craft on Twitter and Facebook to learn more about the co-op, their space on Granville Island and of course the Christmas market.
I have two pairs of tickets to give away to the Christmas Market, here’s how you can enter to win:
- Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
- Click below to post an entry on Twitter
I will draw one winner at random from all entries at 12:00pm on Tuesday, November 5, 2019. UPDATE: The winners are… Nadya and @justgrowing!